Thursday, October 13, 2011

Confessions: Week 16 & 17

Confession #33:  I forgot to wear nursing pads yesterday.  The experience was...moist...to say the least.  Upon realizing there were some disposable nursing pads in my pump bag (thank you, Casey!), I suddenly remembered why I switched to cloth shortly after Lulu was born.  The disposables are so bulky and gross, but better than leaking through my shirt at the office!

Confession #34:  Belted shirts and dresses are not compatible with breast pumping.  I found that out last week.  Twice.  Am I brilliant or am I brilliant?

3 comments:

  1. Oh #34 is something I figured out too! ohmygod trying to get that thing undone took longer than pumping I think.

    PS I hate disposable breast pads. They're itchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness YES! My thoughts exactly, Jaye!!! Oh to be a fly on the wall of my pumping hideout, I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. The good old days of breastfeeding.

    ReplyDelete