Sunday, March 25, 2012

18 Weeks

How far along?  18w1d

How big is baby?  Sweet po!  5.6" long and 6.7 ounces; he's in the middle of a growth spurt, practicing his hiccups, yawns, sucking and swallowing, and moving like a ninja!  Love feeling all those kicks, Baby Boy!!!

Physical differences from last week?  I weighed 117.6 this morning; which is a 1 pound gain from last week, and an overall gain of 8 pounds.  My belleh has become the designated crumb catcher.  Still wearing my regular pants with the belly band and maternity shirts; I bought some maternity leggings and they are super comfy!  No new stretch marks and the belly button is in, but shallow.

Try not to be too jealous of my cheetah print straightener.

How I'm feeling?  Umm...I actually fainted yesterday...in Destination Maternity.  Am thinking low blood sugar is to blame.  My legs buckled and I fell forward onto the cashier, everything went black, I couldn't speak, and I was covered in sweat.  So embarrassing.  And it's happened two more times since then...  Must call Dr. O in the morning.  It doesn't help that my allergies are acting up and I had a slight fever (100.6) yesterday afternoon.  Besides all that, though, I had tons of energy during the week.  We walked 3 nights and I followed my diet.  I craved corn dogs and fried pickles after watching Food Network...and I didn't get either.  ::sad face::  Insomnia is still a problem, but I sleep like the dead once I finally crash.  Also, having occasional painful twinges when I lift Lu out of the bath or car seat.

What's been on my mind?  There should really be some kind of disclaimer before tear-jerker scenes!

What I'm looking forward to?  Being half-baked in two weeks.

Best moment this week?  The déjà vu feeling at Lucy's party...  Right after she was born I dreamt about sporting a cute baby bump at her first birthday party. 

12 comments:

  1. I just started noticing how low your belly is this time around! Funny how different pregnancies are :)
    Your hair looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really think so? How funny, I hadn't noticed! Thank you, dear...I'm feeling mildly self conscious about it. lol

      Delete
  2. Aww, you really popped more Tay! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you lose the weight so fast you are freaking tiny so jealous?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lose?? I'm gaining! lol.
      Thank you, though. I feel huge.

      Delete
    2. I mean after your first one you are so small. Have you always been so tiny?

      Delete
    3. Ummm, I guess I'm kind of petite in general (only 5'3"), but I credit all baby weight loss, and then some, to breastfeeding. :-)

      Delete
    4. Well your very lucky I am 5'2" and breastfeed and never got that tiny. That is why I wondered if you were alays skinny. You look great!

      Delete
    5. Thank you very much, that is so sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  4. You look adorable!! Jaye is right your belly is lower this time around! I can't wait to see you and rub that belly!

    ReplyDelete