Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Darn you, clothing manufacturers!!

I'm a little frustrated.

But what else is new, right?

Over the weekend I washed all of Lulu's 6-9 month clothes (yes, the clothes I said I'd wash 2 weeks ago), only to find out that NONE of her pants fit.

Not a chance in hell, Ma!

For most of my life I have hated jeans shopping, and now my poor, sweet Lulu seems to be following suit.  ::insert sad face::  I am so over the clothing industry accommodating only the skinny people.

Who are all these skinny babies?

When did skinny babies become the norm?

What about the phat babies of the world?

Okay, okay...I know the 97th percentile isn't exactly normal, but the weight ranges on baby clothes is absolutely absurd to me.  Now I have a bunch of baby pants that will go unworn....  And don't even get me started on bloomers!  Between the ass genes in this girl and her cloth diapers, she has never been able to wear bloomers.  But then again, I guess that's why God made stretchy pants - just for our pumpkin! 



Anyone else in the same boat?  Or are Casey and I the only ones that grow big babies? As a side note, I've got about a hundred bloomers free to a good home, if anyone is interested give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment