Friday, September 9, 2011

Confessions: Week 12

Confession #25:  Sometime last month I decided to save some money and be (even more) environmentally friendly by storing my breast milk in bottles instead of bags.  The switch has been great for the most part!  We're saving $5.99 a week on bags and we've cut down on trash; and, my dad/Fallon/Cole also seem to appreciate the conversion as well.  They no longer have to transfer breast milk to bottles (and risk spilling it all over themselves, the counter, and the floor - yes, they've done that a time or two).      

Confession #26:  After last week's confessions, I realized I needed to step up my game as far as keeping intruders out of my pumping lair. 


So far it has actually stopped one person from coming in - those office chairs are heavier than they look!  YAY for privacy!  I've also started hanging a sign that says, "In Use, PLEASE Knock".


New to my confessions?  Check out my other posts!  And, while you're at it, maybe you've got some confessing of your own to do...  Fess up, ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment