Thursday, September 29, 2011

Confessions: Week 14 & 15

Confession #30:  (More of a plug) Medela nipple cream, WHERE have you been all of my breastfeeding life?

Confession #31:  Wednesday was the first time in two weeks that I was able to get in all three of my pumping sessions while at work.  It was glorious.  I don't know how you twice-a-dayers do it.  Hats off to you!

Confession #32:  Sometimes while doing my breast compressions, I accidentally squeeze the skin inside the breast shield, and it makes a farting noise because of the air getting through. 


New to my Confessions of a Pumping Mother series?  Get caught up here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new follower and love the confessions! #30 - can't live without it! #31 - I just went to 1x/day and then 1x while at home - I feel nothing but freedom! I was only able to do 3x/day for a few weeks, couldn't get away enough!! #32, happens to me all the time and then I wonder if people outside my office door hear it and think I farted ;)

    ReplyDelete