Saturday, June 25, 2011

My baby is phat.

Not FAT. 

Both of my siblings, most of Casey's siblings, Casey, and myself were all big babies (90th percentile and above).  My brother actually weighed 10 pounds at birth.  It was only natural for Lulu to follow in our footsteps. 

We love our big girl.  Big babies are the best babies.  Big babies are all I've ever known. 



I do not overfeed her.  And she is not a formula baby (no one ever believes this).  She is a perfectly healthy, perfectly beautiful baby girl.  We love each and every little roll on our Goose.

Today, at Costco, some jackass came up to me and said:

"WOW!  She's bigger than my six month old!"

And my response:

"WOW. I don't care!"


Happy as a clam, before "the incident"...

2 comments:

  1. Aww Lucy is gorgeous and people are just dumb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely right, she is perfectly beautiful.
    And she looks so incredibly delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete