Monday, June 13, 2011

NEW SERIES Confessions of a Pumping Mother

I spend just under 1.5 hours pumping per day during the work week (3 sessions).  I use an empty conference room on the unoccupied portion of our floor, rather than going down 8 floors to the Mother's Room in HR.

Sitting in a room, alone, with a breast pump...well...things can get a little crazy.  My mind wanders.  This series is all about my random thoughts and adventures while pumping in the office.  Thrilling, I know.  I can see your anticipation through the computer screen. 

We all know about last week's mishap.  Here are a couple more confessions from last week:

Confession #1:  Because the floor is unoccupied, the janitorial staff doesn't stop by often...I have unknowingly filled the garbage can in the last two weeks. 

Confession #2:  I have this (slightly irrational) fear of falling asleep while pumping, and waking up to a shriveled boob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment