Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have to stop swearing.

You may not know this about me, but I have quite the potty mouth.  Like worse than Lil Wayne.  I'm not proud of this fact, but it's who I am.  I like to think I do a pretty good job censoring myself on Le Blog and around certain company; but my poor family and friends, their ears don't have a shot in hell!

To give you an idea of how bad it is, my Mom used to say, "Your baby is going to come out saying Nice to f*@$!#g meet ya, Mommy!

So two weeks ago, right before we left for our Hawaiian Adventure, Lulu spouted off her first words!  She said Dada and Ba Ba.  ::beams with pride::  And to date, she's added Na Na and Va Va to her repertoire.  Do not want Fa-Fa-F&#k to be next!   

(ETA:  She totally doesn't have a clue what she's saying, but this "talking" is completely different from the other sounds she's made to date.  Also, she called me Dada.)

My gorgeous, BRILLIANT girl!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I have 8 kids, 5 boys and 3 girls. they repeat everything and you soon discover that you have an interesting heritage in the making.
    It is amazing how much they recall, even years later.

    ReplyDelete