Saturday, July 7, 2012

33 Weeks

How far along?  33w1d



How big is baby?  Durian!  (I included a picture for those - like myself - who are unfamiliar with this scary-looking fruit.)  According to the growth ultrasound on Thursday, Park weighs approximately 4 pounds 10 ounces (54th percentile).  His little eyes are open, bones are hardening and his brain is developing.


Physical differences from last week?  I weighed 134.0 pounds this morning; which is a 1.8 pound gain from last week, and an overall gain of 24.4 pounds.  No new stretch marks and the belly button is out.  Still wearing regular pants and shorts with the belly band (some pairs are starting to get uncomfortable, though), maternity shirts, dresses and skirts.

How I'm feeling?  Had a much needed burst of energy this week!  Did some cleaning, baking, and actually played with Lulu (instead of laying on the floor and letting her climb all over me).  I've been craving my mom's ambrosia salad since July 4th.  Must make more this weekend!  Sleep is sucky, so I try to nap on the weekends.  I've been having 2-4 contractions per hour, but Park is doing just fine according to the NST. 

What's been on my mind?  Babywise, Hypnobabies, meeting Park.  Really hoping it's within the next 5 weeks!  (Which reminds me, have you voted on the When will Parker arrive poll??) 

What I'm looking forward to?  MATERNITY LEAVE. 

Best moment this week?  Hearing that Parker is head down.  Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment