Sunday, February 12, 2012

12 Weeks

How far along?  12w1d

How big is baby?  Plum!  Approximately 2.1 inches long and .49 ounces.  All organ systems and body parts are fully formed, Babe is entering a stage of rapid growth and maturation; reflexes are being developed; he is practicing opening and closing fingers and curling toes; and, that brain is growing by the day!        

Physical differences from last week?  I weighed 109.0 this morning; which is a 0.8 pound gain from last week, but still a net loss of 0.6 pounds overall.  Still rocking my regular clothes comfortably.  I think the bump started to come in this week, just ever so slightly...here are my weekly pics:

Hello, Uterus!

How I'm feeling?  No nausea this week, thank goodness!  I had three cravings, nothing uncontrollable, but I did give in once...those darn Skittles!  Also craved orange juice and cantaloupe.  Sleep is still hit or miss; I splurged and bought the Snoogle on Friday, so worth.every.penny.  And that's all I have to say about that.

What's been on my mind?  Everything I need to do around the house!  AHHHH

What I'm looking forward to?  Baby kicks, getting my to-do list done, the anatomy scan that hasn't even been scheduled yet.

Best moment this week?  The long awaited NT Scan!!!  I got to see my sweet babe bouncing and kicking, hear that strong, beautiful heartbeat, annnnnnnd I finally, finally, FINALLY got a gender guess.  The ultrasound tech looked from three different angles, and said she was 80 percent sure IT'S A BOY!

14 comments:

  1. When are you going to post about your seperation and up coming divorce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see how this is any of your concern? Why would you specifically request to read about someones emotional situation- do you get your jollies off on other peoples pain? I'm sure if/when Tay felt it was applicable to her blog and readers she'll share.

      Delete
  2. Growing Baby SheltonFebruary 13, 2012 at 9:34 AM

    Maybe when you learn how to spell. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to ignore the negativity of the above comments and say how exciting that it is a boy! (as long as the following ultrasounds show the same) Glad you are feeling better and not having nausea as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hunny! That is very sweet of you and I appreciate it. :-)

      Delete
  4. I cannot believe that you already know the sex!! So exciting! And Im sorry you have some really annoying readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :-)

      Delete
  5. I'm not going to ignore it. I'm too old for such nonsense. This not an obligation or a right for the readers. There is nothing set in stone that says you must be privy to every personal detail in a bloggers life. If a blogger wishes to divulge details, she will. If not, she won't. And it's no one's business what she selects to divulge or not. Anonymous, your attempt at "outing" Taylor is childish and in poor taste. What goes around, comes around, and I'd be especially concerned about Karma if I were you.

    Taylor, I'm sorry, but this is just disgusting. Remember you have the right, privilege and responsibility to choose what you share on this blog. There is no obligation here, none! You know what is best for your family, yourself and you owe nothing to any readership here. Those of us who read, have no rights. Your friends who read, I dare say, are more privy to the details as friends should.

    Take care,
    Cindy

    As

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your support. You have always been so kind with your words, and you always manage to make me feel a little better about things. Thank you very, very much.

      Delete
  6. Your instincts are good; you know what you're doing and you do it well, with style and grace. Keep true to yourself and you'll be just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...this "Anonymous" person is a cunt. Yup, I said it...full blown cunt! Sorry this person chose to share such personal information about you, and hope others choose to respect your privacy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am way excited that Baby# 2 has decided to not be so secretive with what is between the legs this time around! Auntie Jenn can start shopping!! =)

    I am sorry that some low class, heartless person had to air out your pain Tay but just know that you are one strong, selfless, full of life woman and I admire your strength. You are a wonderful friend and mother to Lulu and baby#2. Don't let that good for nothing "Anonymous" bring you down to their level... They are hiding behind the Internet and aren't brave enough to put there name down when airing out your business! As Cindy said you do not have to write about tevery.single.thing that is going on in your life. That is the joy of a blog you can share what you want and keep private what you want and ALL READERS should respect that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I didn't know they could tell that early.. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big thank you to Sommer, Jenn and Gianna! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete