Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This is how I get ready in the morning...



Playmats are a life saver. 

In a perfect world Lulu would sleep until about 6 am, just in time for me to finish getting ready for the day.  Actually, in a really perfect world, I'd be a stay at home momma, and I wouldn't have to be up that early!  But, I digress...since we don't live in a perfect world, Lulu tends to start stirring around 5:30.

...while I'm still wandering around the house in my underwear, with my wet hair wrapped in a towel and Q-tips in my ears.

So when she wakes up, I usually bolt into the bedroom to snuggle with my warm, sleepy baby.  And when we eventually get up (since I've been known to fall back asleep), Lulu goes on her playmat for 10-15 minutes and I finish getting ready. 



Its not so long ago that I had to get ready this way:


Such fond memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment