Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Product Review: Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner

Fact:  I have dry hair...even after chopping off 10+ inches.     

Every time I get my hair cut, my hair dresser asks me what conditioner I've been using.  I then lie and say that I've been using an expensive salon brand to avoid her sales pitch.  I do this because I don't want to be lectured can't justify spending $20 on one bottle of conditioner.

Living in Arizona doesn't help matters.  Between the triple-digit temperatures and all that time spent in the pool (because of said triple-digit temperatures) my hair resembles that of a scarecrow.

Enter Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner.  Not only does it fall within my budget, it restores my hair to a silky smooth, healthy state.  Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner is made with a patented Micro Moisture Serum that replenishes essential moisture, and also protects hair from future moisture loss.  It's thick, rich formula targets the damaged hair and provides the nourishment needed for repair.

I love this conditioner.  (And Casey loves the way it makes my hair smell!)  I saw noticeable results within days of using this product.  No more frizz and no more straw; my hair is now soft and shiny.  I've even used my flat iron every day this week and haven't had a single flyaway or static.  Another reason I love this conditioner, it is virtually weightless.  I've been less than impressed with the conditioning treatments of other brands - my hair was left feeling greasy and gross; but, Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner delivered.  It made my hair feel light and natural.  (Now the real test will be when I see my hair dresser next...)             

Do you notice that your hair tends to become dry and rough in the summer months? Give Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner a try!

---

Enter to win a $1,000 Spafinder gift certificate!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 9/4/2012 - 9/30/2012

Be sure to visit Dove®Hair.com to get a coupon for $1.50 off Dove Hair Therapy products.

No comments:

Post a Comment