Monday, December 12, 2011

Product Review: Personalized Christmas Ornaments

Can you believe Christmas is in less than two weeks?  I can't.  We are so behind this year; but we're finally getting in the Christmas spirit!  This weekend we went ice skating, decorated the tree, hung the stockings, and those darn lights will be up before the day is over (I swear!).  Now if only I could get my butt in gear with the Christmas baking...

This year, courtesy of The One Stop Button Shop, the very first ornament on our tree was this little beauty:

Our very own Lucy Ornament!

The owner, Jessica, is a dear friend that I've known for years - you might remember her from my first giveaway.  This Christmas she is offering personalized ornaments in a variety of themes: New Baby, Newlyweds, First House, Pets, younameit.  These ornaments are the perfect addition to any Christmas tree and they make great gifts for family and friends.  Be sure to stop by her Etsy shop and check her out!    

No comments:

Post a Comment